1. Scientologists believe there was a dictator of the Galactic Confederacy named Xenu?? Uh, SURE, Scientology...
I mean - c'mon. This is just SO STUPID. Xenu? Galactic Confederacy? Psssh, whatever, you Scientologist NUTJOBS! That belief is so silly and ridiculous, unlike Christianity's belief that there is a figure known as Lucifer who defied God (the omniscient creator of all existence) and was banished from Heaven (a really nice place that exists on another plane of reality or maybe the sky or something).
2. Scientologists believe Xenu gathered billions of beings from across the universe, brought them to Earth, placed them around volcanoes, and killed them all with hydrogen bombs?? Pshhhh!
Um, talk about CRAZY!!! Scientology? More like FICTION-ology, because that's all clearly fake and stupid. How could ANYONE hold such an INSANE belief as that? Unlike Christianity, which states that all bad things that happen to humanity can be traced back to when a lady ate an apple because an evil snake told her to and got kicked out of a garden. THAT makes sense. Scientology beliefs though? Extremely dumb and unrealistic.
3. Scientology believes lost/twisted spirits, known as "body thetans", are responsible for all the negative feelings and emotions that exist within your life?! Um, WTF...
Wow, talk about s-t-u-p-i-d. Spirits infecting people? Uh, wow, what a uniquely dumb belief that only applies to Scientology. Unlike Christianity, which believes evil devil spirits from Hell are randomly possessing people and pigs. Yes, pigs. Check out Matthew 8:30-32...
Some distance from them a large herd of pigs was feeding. The demons begged Jesus, "If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs."
He said to them, "Go!" So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water.
See? Much more normal/regular.
4. Scientology believes in a doctrine called "Fair Game", which justifies doing WHATEVER IS NECESSARY, including blackmail, harassment, and various other forms of punishment, to anyone who criticizes or is viewed as a "threat" to Scientology
Unlike Christianity which...doesn't do that. Holy shit. No religion does that. What the fuck. Christianity has the same sort of silly beliefs and unrealistic lore and all that but this is 1000% crazy. I mean...holy shit, read some of these. What in the hell is this shit???
5. Scientology forces members to isolate themselves from friends and family who do not follow the teachings of Scientology and OKAY this is literally just a cult nevermind
I mean, the silly beliefs that are just beliefs don't really hurt anyone and aren't any different than any major religion in terms of ridiculousness, but this is a straight up evil cult. Like, this is comic book style villainy. Fuck these nutjobs.